• Category: Investments

Is investment with Bitcoin really profitable?

Cryptocurrency, Investments in bitcoins, profitability of bitcoins and cryptocurrency in the long term

Now a days,cryptocurrency has become very popular in investment programs. Importantly Bitcoin is the very famous and rapidly growing cryptocurrency. At present it's price is above 600$ and it is growing very rapidly. Can anyone clarify if it is really long lasting and profitable investment?
  • #137006
    Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and is a highly volatile one. While investing, one must consider the long term implications of the investment as the rates earlier went to as low as $50. Now if you are poised for long term investment, you may expect a periodic upsurge in prices and may want to pull back to materialize benefits but still Bitcoin is highly uncertain and is not dependent on market forces.
    The factors which determine its rates in the market are still unknown at large and thus makes it a highly risky investment. However if you are into taking risks, it may be worth it if you are lucky enough as it went to as high as $1.2k in recent years.
    My advice would be to play safe and get some other hot field to play.

• #137007
    Bitcoin was conceptualised by Satoshi Nakamoto as a digital currency, which can be transferred across borders in a manner completely bypassing the current banking system. This has been a ground-breaking innovation. Bitcoins come into existence when they are 'mined' digitally, the mining process consisting of solving a complex Mathematical problem and the solution acknowledged by the community. Bitcoin mining requires the use of scarce resources, i.e., computing power. Miners are rewarded with freshly created bitcoin when they are successful in solving the math problem. The system is designed in such a way that there will never be more than 21 million bitcoins in existence, out of which 14 million bitcoins have been mined so far.

A currency is considered good only if it is accepted for exchange. Bitcoin is gradually gaining value because people have started accepting it in exchange for goods and services. Now many digital goods retailers accept bitcoin. There are some companies which offer bitcoin based credit cards.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• #140376

Investing in bitcoin is not profitable that much but if you want to earn bitcoins by just a small investment of Rs. 2000 then you can earn an unexpected income.
    Seriously this is not joke and I can give the proof also.
    If anybody is interested contact me on
    email: singhmanitee@gmail.com
    Site name is zarfund
    So anybody can join under my team for proper guidance
    Link: https://www.zarfund.com/ref/fc2b167a08/register

• #149626
    Yes, it is. But on the other side, you can lose all of your money as well.

Investing in Bitcoin and other alt coins is a risky business but quite profitable. It is a learning curve where you only learn when you lose money.

Bitcoin is too volatile and it has the potential to make your investment 1x, 10x or 100x. But, if you don't know what you're doing in crypto, you might lose all of your hard earned cash.

I would suggest only invest what you can afford to lose. Put a small portion of your money in and expect that you're going to lose it.

Learn, learn and learn. As much as you can. I have learned it the hard way. I'm still learning and I don't consider myself a pro. Yes, the only way to learn is by losing money. But don't put all of your money in bitcoin and crypto without learning anything about it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.