• Category: Central Government

Job in Grameen Jan Swasth Sansthan New Delhi

Want to know how to communicate with Grameen Jan Swasth Sansthan New Delhi regarding job? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I am from Kuppam(Mandal),Chittoor district Andhra Pradesh state. I have applied for a job as primary public health guard in Grameen Jan Swasth Sansthan New Delhi.
    I received a call that I am selected for the job but I can't communicate with the proper officials for checking the job. Can you assist?
    Experts: do respond.
  • #136988
    The website - www.requiredgjss.com mentioned in one of the internet resources for downloading application forms is not opening. Also the nature of the organization - Grameen Jan Swasth Sansthan i.e. whether it is a NGO or private company/firm etc. is not clear. Also instead of giving a proper postal address only a post box number i.e. P.B.NO. 4414, NEW DELHI-110019 is given as address. The application fee demanded is Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidate and Rs. 700 for a general category candidate. Under instructions it is mentioned that 'applicants may send their applications by the Indian ordinary post only'.
    In my opinion the author should not take any further action without verifying antecedents and credentials of the organization.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.