How to get a seat at Anna University for 2016-2017 M.Tech. admissions

Want to get admissions for M.Tech. at Anna University? Get expert guidance from the responses below to know about the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for M.Tech. courses at the university.

I want to study in Anna university for M.Tech. (ECE), but I am from Andhra Pradesh. I have qualified with GATE also. Please let me know how I can get a seat in Anna university for the current academic session of 2016-2017.
  • #137058
    No information is made readily available in the internet resources by the Anna University regarding admission procedure in M.Tech. program of other state candidates having a valid GATE score though such information about candidates of NRI/CIWGC/FN categories has been made available on its website.
    In the Information and Instructions Booklet of TANCET, 2016, it has been mentioned that there will be a category of GATE candidates seeking admission to full time M.Tech. program.
    In absence of information from any other resource the author may consider filing a RTI application to the -
    Public Information Officer
    Anna University
    Guindy, Chennai - 600025.
    Fax: 044-22351956
    Phone: 044-22357087

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.