How to get a seat at Anna University for 2016-2017 M.Tech. admissions

Date: 30 Jun 2016   Posted By: sadiq     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I want to study in Anna university for M.Tech. (ECE), but I am from Andhra Pradesh. I have qualified with GATE also. Please let me know how I can get a seat in Anna university for the current academic session of 2016-2017.

Want to get admissions for M.Tech. at Anna University? Get expert guidance from the responses below to know about the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for M.Tech. courses at the university.

Author: Kailash Kumar    02 Jul 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

No information is made readily available in the internet resources by the Anna University regarding admission procedure in M.Tech. program of other state candidates having a valid GATE score though such information about candidates of NRI/CIWGC/FN categories has been made available on its website.
In the Information and Instructions Booklet of TANCET, 2016, it has been mentioned that there will be a category of GATE candidates seeking admission to full time M.Tech. program.
In absence of information from any other resource the author may consider filing a RTI application to the -
Public Information Officer
Anna University
Guindy, Chennai - 600025.
Fax: 044-22351956
Phone: 044-22357087

Read related posts: Admissions    Sea