Menopause is a natural aging process that affects all women. It is a transitional phase from reproductive life to the cessation of menstruation. It marks the culmination of several years of perimenopausal changes during which hormones secreted by the ovaries (estrogen and progesterone) gradually decline. Every woman goes through the menopause transition in their own unique way. Peri- and menopausal symptoms vary considerably from person to person and may include body changes such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, reduced libido, forgetfulness, loss of bladder control and frequent urination. Fall in estrogens after menopause leads to detrimental effects. The two most prevalent diseases associated with postmenopausal women are osteoporosis and heart disease.
Estrogen or hormone replacement (ERT or HRT) has been traditional treatment for many of the above complaints; however such treatment carries risks - breast cancer and myocardial infarction. Hence, many gynecologists and an increasing number of women are increasingly looking for therapies that they perceive to be safer than conventional pharmaceutical to maintain health naturally during the menopause. This goal can be accomplished through lifestyle choices, diet, supplements, and herbs. Nutritional support for menopausal women should focus both on symptom relief and disease prevention. Treatment strategies should include natural ways to support hormone balance and alleviate vasomotor symptoms as well as ways to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis.
Menopause Management – Goals
• Effective for Peri/Post and menopause
• Replenish essential nutrients for maintenance of healthy menopause
• Help restore the hormonal changes naturally.
• Alleviate menopausal symptoms like, hot flashes, night sweat, insomnia, low sex drive, vaginal dryness etc
• Enhance mood and relieves irritability, anxiety
• Enhance memory and concentration
• Promote alertness and combats mental exhaustion
• Promote bone density and strength
• Promote heart health
• Protect against menopausal complications
• Safe and effective with no side effects
• Improves quality of life