Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Technology »

How to mute external sounds in a recording?

Date: 10 Jul 2016   Posted By: Vandana     Group: Science and Technology    Category: Technology   

I am trying to record my voice on a smartphone (Xiamo Redmi Note 3) for the rendering of the National Anthem for the interesting project Mile Sur Mera Tumhara. However, external sounds are also getting recorded since, obviously, I do not live in a sound proof home & do not have access to a fancy recording studio! I would like to know if there is any method to mute the external sounds of traffic, crows cawing, doors banging, etc. after I upload the audio clip on my laptop. If this is possible, please give me expert step by step guidance.
Experts: awaiting respsonse.

Want to mute external sounds in a phone recording? Searching for information about how to do so? Check out advice from experts on this page.

Author: saikishore Meda    18 Jul 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Unfortunately there is no such type of technics .But if you have laptop try to record what you want , while recording turn off your laptop mic and use your head phones for better quality. I hope it may help you.

SaikishoreMeda.