You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ayurveda

    Stomach has some blocks kind of things

    Stomach has got blocks om left and right, issues due to lumps in stomach but causing no pain.

    Dear Sir,

    I have few blocks kind of thing on the stomach on left and right side and near to center(right side mostly). When we rough the stomach with finger we can able to find it. it's not paining but I just want to know what it is and is it a bigger issue or just the fat blocks and need not to worry. Please help me to answer my question.
  • #137278
    Brother visit a doctor immediately, if you are finding something like stone or blockage in your stomach, this might be a serious issue. Consult a doctor immediately, do ultra sound or scanning, then doctor will guide you properly by examining your xray report or other tests. How can we help you through on line as neither I can see you nor I can touch your stomach. And in future avoid asking such question on internet, better consult a doctor before it gt serious.

  • #137282
    There seems to be no option other than visiting the doctor immediately. The symptoms which are appearing at this stage suggest to go in for the ultra - sound in order to ascertain the abnormality. I am sorry to have told you that I can suggest nothing other than the consultation of the doctor. On examination, he may recommend some other tests which he may think fit. Any further delay made from your end would aggravate the symptoms thereby endangering your health.
    My best wishes are with you.

  • #137283
    Immediately visit a physician, get the prescribed tests done and start medication. Don't delay and complicate the problem.

    Another thing I would like to stress. Please don't go the pharmacist and ask for some medicine. And also don't take so-called 'desi' medicine as per the advice of any quack.

    Best wishes for quick recovery!

    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

  • #137284
    Rather than thinking something negative about it, just visit a doctor and take his expert advice. Anything which unusual in our body, it should be consulted, does not matters whether it is painful or not.
    If it is slightly hard, then there is a possibility of muscular lump inside which can be checked through ultra sound.
    If there are really hard, then it can be calcification in the form of stones and need to be removed surgically. But note that usually the stones are painful.

    So, we should not make guesses and delay the treatment.
    God bless you!


    Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

  • #137362
    thanks all for your guidance I will do it. thank you

  • Sign In to post your comments