Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Teaching Jobs »

Teaching job scope after UGCNET as a naval officer's wife

Date: 25 Mar 2016   Posted By: Manisha     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Teaching Jobs   

I am an MBA graduate in finance and working in a financial research firm. I am planning for UGCNET. However, as I am getting married to a naval officer I will be facing frequent transfer after every 3 years. What will be my scope for jobs after clearing NET in such a situation?

Worried about job opportunities after clearing UGC-NET due to constant transfer of naval officer husband? Find out whether you would be able to take up fresh jobs in the place of transfer.

Author: Divya111    11 Jul 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It is really good that you want to pursue UGC NET, because UGC NET is to determine The Eligibility of Indians for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor.

If you clear UGC NET then you can apply for the position of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Universities and Colleges located anywhere across India. You Will also eligible for Junior Research Fellowship. the fellowship is upgraded to SRF (NET) and the stipend is increased to Rs. 28,000/- per month for the 3rdand subsequent years.

If you have to face transfer, then you can apply for a the position of Lecturer/Assistant at new place in new college.