• Category: Other Jobs

Documents verification in PSU

Mother's name present in admit card of class 12, but absent in certificate of class 12

My mother's name is written as S DEVI instead of savita devi at my registration slip and admit card of 12th class but on the my 12th certificate mother's name doesn't provide by the my board when any organisation verified my 12th certificate by my board then I want to know any problem during cross verification.
    Experts: do respond.
  • #137312
    In my opinion, perhaps it will not pose any problem in case the candidate's and father's name is correctly mentioned in the documents. The author may therefore concentrate upon preparing for the competitive examinations for getting selected for PSU jobs etc. In case the author is able to score very high in the competitive examination and come among toppers, then perhaps the focus and attention of the officials verifying documents will shift to merit instead of on missing trivialities in the documents. Moreover since the particulars like mother's name etc. are not asked even in the application form for any job, the same is not likely to matter much.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

• #137340
    If you have your documents with real name and all the names being consistent. Then it should not cause any issue after the exam. Also during the documentation check this should not create any problem. If you have properly given the name consistently in all the documents. So you should forget about mismatch issues and focus on the studies. You should also get this clarified from the people in the administration too.