Ask Experts » Computers » Software »

How to copy an audio cassette into a CD

Date: 12 Jul 2016   Posted By: Ramachandran Pattabiraman     Group: Computers    Category: Software   

I am having some rare music audio cassettes with me and wish to make into a cd as many cd players are available rather than cassette players. Is there any software to do so and what is the possibilities of doing so. Any expert can kindly guide me. Thanks in advance

Software to make cds out of rare music audio cassettes

Author: Mahesh    13 Jul 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Pinnacle Audio is the name of software that allows you to use the conversion from audio cassette to CD. For this however you need the conversion hardware. This hardware is rare to find these days. So you may want to check with the video library or the places where this can be done. Once the conversion is done you can process the audio through Pinnacle and process the CD or DVD. It takes time and some effort for proper conversion but this is pretty much possible.