Ask Experts » Doctors » Homeopathy »

Warts removal on my face using homeopathy

Date: 12 Jul 2016   Posted By: subha     Group: Doctors    Category: Homeopathy   

I am having warts on my face from childhood. Before I used allopathy treatment to remove warts.But it doesn't cure warts completely. Now I have consulted a homeopathy doctor to remove warts and other health issues. The doctor has advised me that once I started homeopathy treatment it should be continued for life long and not to changed allopathy treatment.
Now I am going to get married and settle in US.
Shall I change to allopathy treatment after consuming homeopathy medicines?
Does it cause any health problem when I change to allopathy treatment ?
Experts: do advice.

Worried about warts on face? Confused between homeopathy and allopathy treatment? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: Mahesh    13 Jul 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

There are some of the creams that you can use on warts or moles. You can take them. Most of the wart treatments using allopathy don't have much success. You have an option to use laser treatment which should be the last resort.

There are some of the creams that you can use. Thuja being one of the popular on the warts. This cream works if applies during the earlier stage of the wart growth. It takes around year to fall off the warts.

If the warts on face or any other part of the body increased and started infecting other region, in such case you need other creams. Dewarts is one such cream that can be used.

There are different treatment to take in US, so you may not find thuja and dewarts in US. So you may have to resort to the local treatment in that place. I am sure you'd find something better over there too.

Author: Timmappa Kamat    13 Jul 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

Warts are caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) family of viruses. Since you have specifically asked about the Homoeopathic treatment for warts, I will not go into the details of other treatment methods.

Homoeopathic treatment considers the person as a whole rather than concentrating on the affected part of the body. As such the treatment involves the examination of the patient on an individualistic basis. The treatments mentioned below are only therapeutical in nature and should not be used for self-medication.

1. Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.)

This treats the warts that are hard and smooth. This is helpful for warts that appear in groups.

2. Calcarea carbonica (Calc.)

This treatment is for the warts that are found in singles. It is more effective in cases where the warts have a horny wall.

3. Dulcamara (Dulc.)

The treatment is best suited for warts on face, neck and back. It is used for the warts that are brownish to black.

4. Ferrum picricum (Ferr-pic.)

The treatment is used for the warts that appear in groups and with a pointed ends. They can also be useful for warts that are plain and flat.

These are just a couple of Homoeopathic remedies that can be used for warts. However, as said before please note that the Homeopathic treatments are based on the complete body analysis. It is advised to consult the registered practitioner for the treatment.

Author: gsadhiks    14 Jul 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Hello,
If you have started homeopathy treatment and the doctor has also told you that you should take it for life long, then why you want to stop it. If your getting married just calculate that when you will be back from US i,e once in 6 months or once in a year. In that case consult your doctor and ask to give medicine for the duration period that you stay in US.
I don't prefer you to switch to allopathy because if homeopathy has given you good results please continue. Once you change your treatment to allopathy then again it takes a long time to set for homeopathy when you start again probably it may not work also. Allopathy for any treatment will give side effects slowly but the cure is fast. In homeopathy the cure is slow but with no side effects.
Please opt for homeopathy only.
Hoping that my advice helped you

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    14 Jul 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

As far as removal of wart is concerned, there are numerous medicines in Homoeopathy such as Thuja, Antimicrude, Calcaria - carb, Dulcamara etc and the potency of these medicines has to be decided by the experienced Homoeopath and moreover, selection of a particular medicine is a crucial task for the removal of warts. These doctors believe in the totality of the symptoms and after a careful consideration, the medicines are selected.
To say that Homoeopathic medicines should be administered for life - long for a particular disease is not correct. Some chronic disease may take a couple of months for its elimination. Only a prudent Homoepath is required to cure the disease. If a right medicine is selected, results are perceptible within a day or two. So, one cannot say that Homoeopathy - medicines do react slowly.