• Category: Technology

Project based on the concretes

Searching for a solution to a project based on concrete? On this Ask Expert page you will get a few good solutions.

I am second year a civil engineering student. My tutor has assigned me a project based on concrete. Can anyone suggest some ideas and references?
    Can you also provide some civil engineering websites and links which will be useful to expand civil knowledge and for my career?
    Experts: do provide guidance.
  • #145446
    You are second year a civil engineering student tutor has assigned me a project based on concrete. In google you can search about the products. Many topics and projects related to your topic can be found very easily.

what is concrete technology :- Smart concrete technology provides a new alternative way for health monitoring of reinforced concrete structures. In this paper, the piezoresistivity of two kinds of smart concrete filled with carbon black or carbon fiber was studied, and two types of embedded sensors were fabricated using the smart concrete with favorable piezoresistivity. The sensing performance, the measuring methods and the response to environmental temperature and humidity of embedded sensors were investigated. A compensation circuit was incorporated to reduce the effect of temperature and humidity on the output of embedded sensors.

Some of the projects on concrete are :-

>> Waste & Recycled Material In Concrete Technology
    >> 3D printing Technology in construction
    >> FE Analysis of Interlocking C3C Solid Concrete Blocks without Casting
    >> Preliminary Design and Multi-Criteria Analysis of Solutions for Widening an Existing Concrete Bridge
    >> The Contribution of Non-structrual Components to the Overall Dynamic Behaviour of Concrete Floor Slabs
    >> A Thermodynamic Approach to Constitutive Modelling of Concrete Using Damage Mechanics and Plasticity Theory
    >> Mechanical Properties of Concrete Incorporating Used Foundry Sand
    >> Using Non-linear Vibration Techniques to Detect Damage in Concrete Bridges