There are some diseases which don't respond to Homoeopathic treatments. Some of these has been noted below-
1) Allergic - disease- Though the homoeopathic medicines are prescribed depending upon the personality of a man and the doctor ensures in complete evaluation of the charecterstics of the patients, they fail to get satisfactory results for Asthama, Autoimmune disease such as Thyroid, Diabetes, Lactose - intolerance etc.
2) Reversible - diseases - A little relief can be noticed initially for the patients suffering from GERD, Migraine etc, there does not seem to be the permanent cures for such diseases.
3) Diseases of critical nature- In the critical stage of any disease this system is not to be relied upon such as Dengue, Heart - attacks, Celebral - malaria etc. Under such condition immediate consultation of the specialists in the Allopathic - system would be required to arrest the detoriating conditions.
4) Nature of infection- In severe infections such as TB, HIV, Typhoid, Hepatitis of all the categories including A, B, C etc, we need to resort to Allopathic - system.
5) life threatening situations - In the event of meeting an accidents where immediate medical help is required for carrying out operation, Intravenous injection or infusion of blood to the patients, this system is not reliable.
6) Cancers - In the advanced stage of cancer, where surgery is the immediate answer, this system fails to deliver result.
If the disease is not serious in nature such as Skin - disease, Cough, Cold where the danger is not imminent, there is no harm in consultation of an Homeopath.