Paresh, Children imitate us not just in looks but in behavior and habits also. If you or your family have habit of seeing T.V or reading newspaper or using mobile while eating might have resulted to this problem. She is small and her habits can be changed by changing your own behavior and habits. This will take some time but if not given choice she will learn.
1. Every kid like to watch cartoons, rhymes but do not make those a routine,keep your mobile away from her sight during her lunch/dinner.
2. Do not force her to eat a lot. I have seen many mother give mobile to their child so that they can make them eat more, this practice should be avoided. Make your child eat when you all eat. With family child eats better and learn better table manners, habits.
3. Anything given to eat should be given with family and at fix time, child learns that this is time to do this and slowly lessen or stop avoiding it.
4.You can slowly start reducing her time spent on mobile and then start avoiding giving it just for your or her mother's comfort. However this is long and tough process but reliable and lasting results are expected. Another easy way is to say no, and stay determind to your decision. She will certainly throw some tantrums but gradually will know that these things are not going to work.
5. Another way is to make this, her liking for rhymes can be used for teaching her classroom lessons. But not at the time of meal. You can also use her liking for rewarding her on completion of her homework, her food etc.
6. For teaching her new things, classroom lessons, making her do homework for all this her mother or you have to be patt of her activity. All this should be done like a game, try to learn what she learns in school. Make her feel as if you are her friend and also doing same as she is doing.
7. Appreciate her when she do homework or some thing right or nice. Your appreciation means a lot to her, she can do anything to get your love and appreciation at this age. So appreciate every little step of improvement she takes.
My daughter is also 3 year old, she eats with us, watches T.V, or play games when we leave her to spent some time on her own. Else we do homework together, most of the time she get colouring as homework, I also have brought a few colouring book at home to be with her and we enjoys that time. She stay eager to do it.