• Category: Engineering Jobs

How to correct the difference of date of birth in birth certificate leaving certificate?

My original date of birth is 3/12/1993
    On my birth certificate birth date is 3/12/1993 but all other certificate like leaving certificate and all the educational documents are date of birth is 29/9/1993 so what to do?? How can I correct my date of birth please tell me its process
    Thanks
    Hetal patel
  • #137529
    Actually right from the first school education form all the necessary fields should be correct other wise we face many problems. If your birth certificate date is correct then by taking the photocopy attested by an gazetted officer you can apply for all the educational documents to change your birth date As per your birth certificate.
    It doesn't create much problem like name changing, but if your a government employee you will retire 3 months early as per your educational documents. Instead of all that you take a photocopy as I mentioned above and send it to the authorised person and get it changed.

• #137539
    You must keep any one date of birth for your lifelong purposes. My advice is if all your documents are same and birth certificate is different then just ignore the birth certificate. You can show your date of birth prove as your matriculation certificate for all purpose. However if you born on or after 26.01.1989 you need to produce birth certificate given by municipality authority or any birth certificate issuing authority or officer for Passport application. So, in such case you need to make a affidavit in front of district judge court/ notary/ collector// sub-collector mentioning the reason clearly.
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'