To know aout recognized Teacher Training institutes in Delhi

Date: 22 Jul 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have passed class 12th recently with 62% . I want to take admission in Teacher training as similar to DIET (District Institute of Education & Training).
If I have not got rank in DIET, is there any other option to get admission in other recognised institutes?
If yes, can you let the list of these institutes in Delhi (South- preferred)?
Awaiting suggestions.

Also, Is it compulsory to have Maths as a main subject in Graduation to become a Maths teacher
Reference to Maths teacher, whether should I take admission in B.Com or B.com(H) from Delhi university. Although, B.Com provide 'Business Mathematics & Statistics' whereas B.Com(H) provides Business Mathematics in II year.

Please give me some clear suggestion to get out of this doubt as soon as possible.

Looking out for recognised teacher training institutes in Delhi? Check out advice from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    23 Jul 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The website of the State Council of Educational Research & Training (http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_scert/Scert+Delhi/Home/) has displayed list of 9 Govt. DIETs for D. El. Ed. course, 23 Self Financed Institutes for D. El. Ed. course and 28 Self Financed Institutes for ECCE course.
Also the author may contact -
District Institute of Education and Training (South)
Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021. (Co.Ed.) for authentic information about the subject matter. Personal visit to the said DIET located in south Delhi is likely to prove fruitful for eliciting requisite information.