You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Indian Law

    About spelling mistake in marksheet

    Spelling mistake in the name given in semester marksheets.

    Sir, my name is similar in ssc and hsc marksheet that is kapil devidasji landage but in my all semester marksheet my name is kapil devidas landge,now I am preparing for upsc.So during interview shall I get rejected please give urgent solution on it.
  • #137683
    first clear yourself that your name is [ kapil devidasji landage ] or [ kapil devidas landge]. If your name is correct in ssc and hsc mark sheet then you need to correct it in your semester mark sheet, because the name that appears in mark sheet later on the same will be in the certificate that you are honoured. So write a letter to your university regarding changing your name to so and so, attached with xerox copy of your SSC certificate and HSC certificate and also your birth certificate. These all copies must be attested. Send a letter to your university and the same cc to your college where your studying right now. If your serious in changing the name its the right time., because different name in different degree certificate may cause you problem in future. So correct your name in all the certificates.

  • Sign In to post your comments