What is the scope of LLB or LLM after getting degree of B.Com(H) ?

Completed B.Com(H) from Delhi University, Scope of LLB or LLM after B.Com(Hons.)

I have done B.Com(H) from (SoL) Delhi University recently (2016). I want to go for further studies in Law.

Is it possible to get admission in LLM or LLB from Distance Learning recognized university.

Apart from this, what could I do for making career in Law.
  • #137569
    According to Bar Council of India's decision, law courses cannot be done through distance learning mode and only regular classroom mode is allowed for completing such courses. Therefore no basic law degree in law i.e. LLB course is available in distance learning mode.
    Regarding admission in a regular law course , the author is eligible for admission as B.Com. is a graduation degree and for admission in a law degree course like LLB, the minimum eligibility criteria for admission is a graduate degree from a recognized university.
    For admission in LLB course, many entrance examinations are conducted by various institutes. The author may choose one of such examination depending up on his/her preference and choice of the location of institute etc..

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.