Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

What are the options and opportunities for bachelors in mass media

Date: 24 Jul 2016    Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I am a SYJC student and have opted for commerce. After a long time I have decided for BMM after 12th and an confident enough to score average.
Which course should I take in BMM?
Honestly I am shy person, but I love about sports and keep updated with all sports. I am not that good with writing but I am sure that I can learn that. The main problem is that I have scored 82%in 10th but failed in 11th and now giving private 12th.
Will there be any issue in admissions because I have not cleared 11th?
What are the options and opportunities for bachelor's in mass media.
Awaiting advice.

Interested in studying mass media? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    25 Jul 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Generally for admission in BMM course, 50% marks are required at 10+2 level. Therefore for actually getting admission in BMM course, the author will have to at least fulfill the eligibility criteria. In case the author is serious about completing the course of his dream, he should work hard and clear the 10+2 examination with a very high score which may compensate for his failure in 11th standard once.
After completion of the BMM course, the author may find an opportunity to work in many fields including advertising, journalism, radio, print/electronic media and theater etc.
Regarding his weakness and shyness, the same are likely to get overcome during the study in BMM course after getting admission on scoring high in the 12th standard.