Ask Experts » Health » Nutrition »

Aster Medcity Good for Organ Transplantation?

Date: 29 Jul 2016   Posted By: Mathew George     Group: Health    Category: Nutrition   

Hi Guys am from India am 48 years old health patient suffering from liver cirrhosis I was a addicted to alcohol and was a heavy drinker now from past few months i have started noticing some changes in my body such as leg swelling , pains in abdomen etc...I consulted a doctor last week and he asked me to undergo liver transplantation as a process of replacing my liver.I was just scared and hesitated to know more about it as it is a life changing decision am just staring at the world thinking what to do now?.when i went across the famous organ transplantation hospitals in India i came across Aster Medcity which they have given a detailed about organ transplantation and provide good service too.

http://astermedcity.com/CentresOfExcellence/Multi-OrganTransplant/C235

#GiftLife

Also Organ transplantation are very costly So i thought ill ask help in this forum so that experts can help me. can you guys go through this and let me no through your mail or comments that will Aster help me? My life is hanging on each of your suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Aster Medcity Good for Organ Transplantation,Addiction to alcohol, Liver cirrhosis patient

No responses found. Be the first to answer and make money from our revenue sharing programs.