|Author: K Mohan 30 Jul 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Normally for the performing candidates in CSE , the campus selections would prove better and fetching. But it seems you have missed the chance. You can always approach companies on line and click their career options and place the bio data in their site. Surely they would call for the interviews. Never approach the brokers who promise to get the job. Your ability and your qualification would surely get a job and that is assured.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 31 Jul 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
A few points mentioned below would help you in getting a job-
1) It would be better if you enrol your self in job portals like Naukari.com and you may submit your resume.
2)Your resume should be concise and look attractive where in you should furnish all the relevant details like the college you last attended for the final Engineering - degree, your percentage of marks in percentage - wise, Projects undertaken in summer - training, your inclination in sports activities etc.
3) This should be an ideal time to revise your own course.
4) Analyse your self critically where you are lacking and these areas are to be strengthened. If you lack fluency in English - conversation, the same can be improved upon by means of extra training in some reputed Institute. Similarly you need to improve your writing - skill as well. Have a look on your strength as well since very often the Employers do ask such questions.
5) You should maintain patience and self - confidence in course of interview.
6) Some leading - newspaper like Times of India, Hindustan - times may also be referred to in order to have a look out for the advertisement. The Employment - news published weekly would also offer you an insight of the current vacancies in your streams in different companies.
Time is to be planned judiciously and weed out negativity if any.
|Author: sushma 31 Jul 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Don't worry if you are not placed in campus. Focus and start searching outside and definitely you will find a job soon. Just follow few points mentioned.
1. Update your resume with brief details about your course, college, project, any training's if you have completed, interest. Let your resume be of 2 pages max.
2. Upload your resume in various job portals like Naukri, Times job etc.
3. Every company has its own website. Visit companies website and check for carrier. Also upload your resume there or send email to email Id mentioned in the companies website.
4. Some companies will have referral drive. If you know your friends or relatives working for some company, never hesitate to take their reference.
5. Since you are CSE, programming concepts are very important. You should be able to write a program also as usually in interviews you will be asked to write programs.
6. Keep yourself updated with latest technologies. Also read news paper and make your language strong. Have confidence while you speak.
7. Visit some good technical consultancies. Also be sure not to pay any money to consultancies. Consultancy do not take money from candidates. Also there are many consultancies for BPO, Call centre and might fool you. So before going to consultancy, make a thorough study on that consultancy.
All the best.