Generally, the eligibility criteria for admission to a commercial pilot training program is as follows -
1, Age should be more than 18 years
2. Secondary School education with mathematics and physics as subjects
3. Proficiency in the English language
4. Medical fitness as per prescribed standard
The candidates have to clear the assessment process comprising an aptitude testing, a personality profile check, evaluation of group skills and a personal interview for admission.
There are a number of pilot training colleges in India. A list of some of such institutes is as follows -
1. PTC Aviation Academy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
2. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi
Raibareilly , Uttar Pradesh
3. Government Aviation Training Institute
4. Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology - Thiruvananthapuram
5. The Bombay Flying Club
Mumbai , Maharashtra
There are many pilot training institutes in US also where many students from India go for training. In my opinion, the author may visit the websites of some of the pilot training colleges in India to familiarize himself with the basic requirements and in the meantime continue his studies in 10+2 with physics and mathematics as subject and try to score as much marks as possible.
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.