|Author: Kailash Kumar 05 Aug 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Only the people who believe in Vastu Shastra, follow such considerations. Otherwise, the mirror can be placed at the best possible location which is most convenient to the user. Some of the Vastu considerations are as follows -
1. A mirror should be placed on north or east side walls only.
2. Placing a mirror at such a place that it reflects a dining table is considered symbolizing doubling of food and increasing wealth.
3. Placing a mirror opposite a window which reflects landscape outside a window is considered to bring more positive energy and happiness.
4. Placing a mirror near a staircase should be avoided.
5. Mirror, if kept in the bedroom should be placed in such a manner that no body part is visible in the same.
|Author: Mahesh 06 Aug 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
There are different ways with which mirror can be used in the house. Some of the known ways are as follows.
1. Using mirror on the cupboard that holds the cash. This way the effect of mirror keeps the prosperity.
2. If you use the mirror in the place where you see a lot of negativity or in the direction of the negativity. In such case the bad stuff goes away from you.
3. Choose square and rectangular shaped mirrors.
4. Always place the mirrors on north or east side only.
5. Mirror formed from the fish aquarium or the decorative items should be placed in the north or the east direction only.
6. Television being reflective surface only during the off position, should be placed at the south east position.
7. Avoid keeping mirrors in the dark. Never keep unused mirror at home. Either scrape it or give it away.
These are some of the common ways in which you can keep the mirror at home.
|Author: Partha Kansabanik 17 Sep 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
'Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all 'asked the Mother of Snowhite . Mirror never tells a lie. Mirror is given the Regard of The Almighty for showing us our flaws and fairness. So according to Vastu it should be placed in the Eeshan Kone i.e, the corner of GOD means either North, East, or Northeast direction.
In the bedroom it should be placed in such a way that we are not able to see ourselves while lying down the bed.Its better to keep it cover. Never keep a broken mirror as it bring lot of stress and unhappiness.Decorated mirror is always welcome.Mirror is a reflector ,a reverser, a light booster and, an enhancer.
The usage of the mirrors are to rectify the Vaastu defects and enhance the Vaastu perfections.
If the toilet of the house is in northeast, the mirror should be placed in the outside part of the door of the toilet.
If the house is southwest facing, the reflective glasses in the wind panes are welcome. They should give mirror effect from outside not inside.
If there exists negativity like transformer,graveyard,ugly looking structure in front of the house then hang a Pakua mirror ie) a round shaped convex mirror used in Fengshui on the front wall of your building.
Is this a good answer ?