Ask Experts » Doctors » Dental »

Query about tooth decay between crown and tooth.

Date: 06 Aug 2016    Group: Doctors    Category: Dental   

I had a tooth decay problem and get cavities on both sides of molar teeth. I have done capping on both teeth. There was no space between crown and other tooth. But now I am facing a decay between crown and tooth before cap.
What should I do?
This capping was done the second time on both the teeth.

Having a tooth decay between crown and teeth? Wondering what to do? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: Mahesh    07 Aug 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

There are many reasons under which there is going to be a tooth decay. So the most common reason being - grinding, acidic food, sugar food, age and enamel issues etc. These issues mixed with each other may create the decay problem. And in such case you have to take care of your teeth. You can reduce the decay for sure if you are careful with your teeth.

Here are some of the things that you can try to reduce the tooth decay.

1. Use turmeric on the affected area.
2. Use clove on the teeth region.
3. Use dried licorice root powder on teeth every alternate day.
4. Avoid changing toothpastes.

Some of these tips may help you to reduce the amount of teeth decay that you have. This will also help with further enamel issues that may cause other teeth problems.