|Author: Kailash Kumar 08 Aug 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Though the cranberry juice is considered good for preventing urinary tract infections but it has the opposite effect in the case of kidney stones. It is high in oxalate which may worsen the kidney stones problems.
In case , the size of the stones are bigger in size then , it is better to follow the medical advice of an expert urologist and opt for the surgical procedures in case so recommended.
Shockwave lithotripsy (SWL) is a choice opted by many for the management of small to medium sized kidney stones.
It is generally performed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia. It is a noninvasive procedure and no incisions are required.
However, the following home remedies are recommended for prevention of kidney stones -
1. Taking one spoonful of basil leaves juice with 1 spoonful of honey daily in the morning is considered beneficial in such cases.
2. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day to produce clear urine is considered helpful.
3. Other recommended dietary supplements are lemon juice, tomato juice, celery, figs and watermelon juice.
|Author: Mahesh 08 Aug 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
Kidney stones have different forms and depending on which type of stone you're having the diet and the prevention methods will differ. For example, there is calcium stones, oxalate stone etc. So the method of prevention may differ for sure.
Here are some of the common ways to prevent the kidney stone.
1. Avoid cabbage. It can contribute to the stone formation conditions.
2. Avoid spinach. The contents in this vegetable are not good for bladder when your stones are forming.
3. Avoid vegetables which are grown under such as sweet potato, regular potato, muli, etc.
4. Avoid aginomoto and anything Chinese food. The Chinese food has tendency to trigger the formation of the kidney stone. Mostly calcium stones are formed due to this.
5. Avoid having too much salt, green chilly, sugar into your diet. The kidney stone usually gets affects due to too much content of these three.
6. Avoid soda. Consuming soda on frequent basis means you're inviting kidney stone. This also includes beer, and other alcoholic products.
7. Avoid coffee and any drink that has caffeine.
Here are some of the things you can do to prevent the occurrence of the kidney stone.
1. Drink plenty of water on regular basis.
2. Do the exercise. Exercise keeps your body healthy.
3. Avoids sedentary lifestyle. Often kidney stone can be prevented with the active lifestyle.
4. Reduce weight. If you have gained weight then you suffer the most during kidney stone. Reducing weight will reduce formation of stone and also less burden on the bladder.
5. Follow your diet.
6. Get your kidney stone tested and set the diet accordingly.
7. Keep painkiller closer. Often the kidney stone pain will make it harder for you to sleep at night or even sit patiently so having painkiller tablet nearby is handy.
These are some of the things that you can do and if you follow your diet carefully then it is going to help you for sure.
|Author: Babu saroj 08 Aug 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
I recommend you to please try the forever brand product for removing kidney stone. It will surely help your friend.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 09 Aug 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
There are a few effective home remedies to address the problems. The following tips would be helpful-
1) Apple Cider Vinegar if taken two teaspoon along with one teaspoon of honey twice a day for a fortnight would cause the disintegration of the stones and would come out easily. The vinegar helps in breaking the stone.
2) Olive oil mixed with lemon - juice- If three tea- spoon of Lemon - juice is mixed with a two teaspoon of Olve - oil and on Continious taking this mixture twice a day for sometimes would yield positive results.
3) Tulasi - leaves- If four to five leaves of Tulasi leaves are chewed daily twice a day for a month, there will be total expulsion of the stones.
4) Pomegranate - juice - Include the pomegranate - juice in your morning and evening breakfast to take care of the kidney- stones. By regular taking the same for at least a month, stones would pass through the urine.
If you are suspecting there are chances of stone - formation in the kidney, avoid the following things-
1) Avoid Spinach since this may cause accumulation of oxalate.
2) Green chilly should be avoided.
3) Excess consumption of Soda, Sugar, Coke to be avoided.
|Author: Vellamji 09 Aug 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
For kidney stones,you can suggest your frien to include banana flower and banana stem in his diet.
The banana stem which we call in Tamil as "vaalai thandu" works as a mircale to break kidney stones naturally.
Coconut water can be taken thrice a week to remove toxins from body.
You should find out if the stone is made of calcium or uric acid and adjust the diet accordingly.
Drink lots of water to flush the kidney out of the body.