• Category: Software

How to secure Visual Foxpro code?

Want to secure program code? Wondering how to do so in Visual Foxpro? find suggestions from experts on this page.

I want to give security to my Visual Foxpro program(billing software). It has to be secured from others to avoid viewing my coding through password setup process.
    Can you tell how to set password to my billing software(Visual Foxpro) to deny programming(view options)from others?
    Can you also provide the coding to set password to my coding(inventory,sales, purchase modules).
  • #145422
    you want to give security to your Visual Foxpro program(billing software). It has to be secured from others to avoid viewing your coding through password setup process. In Marg two types of Credit limits are available i.e. Primary Credit Limits and Final Credit Limit. Bills can be generated by the help of password if primary credit limits get crossed. If final credit limits get crossed and once you have set "follow strictly" in party's master then it will not allow to cross the limit. In Marg you can set limits in three ways- Maximum Amount, Maximum Bills, and Maximum Days. In Marg there is advance provision available regarding Temporary Limits in which management can give authority to the party for bill generation in the case of emergency.