Ask Experts » Computers » Blog and websites »

Wanted to add my adsense id to my bronze level account.

Date: 09 Aug 2016   Posted By: Christopher Milller     Group: Computers    Category: Blog and websites   

I am Bronze member of this site. I already have google adsense account. Now I wanted to add the same account to this site. Can any one guide me?
I searched in the profile page. But it is mentioned that I can add my adsense Id only once I become gold member. Is it right? Or have I misunderstood?

Have a query about adding adsense account? Wondering how to ad adsense id to bronze ISC account? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: Timmappa Kamat    10 Aug 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Sorry to state it to you that the site does not allow you to use any of the ads before you achieve the Gold level membership. Now that you have stated that you already have Google AdSense approved, I would advice you to keep working on the site on as many sections as possible to get the Gold level membership.

Keep contributing in the forum as well as Ask Experts sections so that you will be able to get used to the site in a better way. Once you reach the Gold level, you can add your AdSense account along with infolinks if you wish to.

Please note that adding your AdSense account alone will not let you earn revenue from Indiasudychannel. You will need to come up with consistent contribution to make use of it.

Author: Mahesh    10 Aug 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Indiastudychannel requires you to have requirements of 5 conditions before you can use the adsense account (either pre approved or new registration).

1. You need to have your own real photo.
2. You need to have 10 articles written here and published.
3. You need to be on Gold level account.
4. You need to have 1 or more prizes or achievements on the site.
5. You need to be member of the site for more than 6 months.
6. You need to complete the profile with address.

Once you achieve 5 out of 6 things in this then you can ask or connect your adsense account. These things once taken care of you have to make sure to add the content on regular basis. This way you can easily earn more money over a period of time with more traffic. So you need to be consistent with the content.