Well, you have not mentioned your age. It may not be possible to ascertain the exact reasons for your sleeplessness. However, please note that sleeping is much needed for the proper upkeep of your body and your general health.
It is utmost important to keep track of your biological clock. Though you may feel it is not affecting you right now, the improper sleep patterns can cause issues both in physical and psychological fronts.
Some of the suggestions to overcome your sleep disorder are outlined below. Please do not take help of sleeping pills or such methods.
1. Follow a fixed routine. Fix a time to reach to bed. Avoid staying awake till late night.
2. Take a little or balanced food at night. Over eating can cause sleep disorders.
3. There are several therapies available to treat sleep disorders. Consult a specialist to get proper suggestions. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia is one such therapy that helps in this context.
4. Avoid smoking late at night. Avoid tea, coffee or such beverages.
5. Though this may seem bizarre, I need to mention this as it is known to have better effects in many patients suffering from sleeping disorders. Having sex, or masturbating before going to sleep can be much helpful.
6. Take a shower before going to sleep. It slows down the metabolic activity and induces sleepy feelings.
7. Develop some fine feelings about sleep.
Live....and Let Live...!