Ask Experts » Health » Beauty »

How to cure the cheek white patch caused by fungal infection

Date: 11 Aug 2016   Posted By: MUKUL KAYAL     Group: Health    Category: Beauty   

I had an itch according to my doctor's report on my cheek & my doctor suggested to me to use Surfaz sn (an antifungal, antibacterial cream). I have been using this cream for two weeks, but the infected area got too white a patch more than it was earlier. It also got smooth. It gives quite an ugly look and my natural skin colour is fading away. Now it is more than one and half months, so please help me by suggesting a good cream which will work on it and let me know how much time will be taken to get my natural skin colour back.

Worried about a white patch on your cheek caused by fungal infection? Go through the responses below to get some suggestions on which cream or other remedies which will be effective to deal with it.

No responses found. Be the first to answer and make money from our revenue sharing programs.