Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Is there any Bridge/Special Hons. course after completing B.Sc general in West Bengal, India ?

Date: 12 Aug 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Is there any bridge course/Special Hons(Maths) course offered in West Bengal (distance/regular) or any other Indian University (distance) after completing B.Sc general (10+2+3)system with Maths,Economics,Political Science? If yes, where it is offered? Is there any marks or age bar? What is the eligibility criteria?

I have always loved Maths but chose the wrong academic stream and also for some personal problems it has been a long gap after BSc. I want to be an online Maths tutor and also want to appear in WB SSC TET. Should I do again a B.Sc (Maths Hons/major), then M.Sc or only M.Sc. (Maths) to save time
in distance/regular mode?

If only M.Sc, then can I appear for TET for Maths (as I had Economics Hons but it cancelled in the 3rd year Part II, aggregate marks was about 41%, I studied Maths of 300 marks)?
What is the eligibility to appear for West Bengal SSC TET for Maths and what is the marks requirement?

I am ready to work hard but it will be great if the planning of courses be such that it saves time as it is a long gap after B.Sc. Besides, I want to add value to my CV. Please suggest University(distance/regular) of repute & importance.

Eager to pursue a special Honors course in West Bengal after B.Sc.? Know from experts where such a course is offered and draw out your future career path.

No responses found. Be the first to answer and make money from our revenue sharing programs.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.