Is there any Bridge/Special Hons. course after completing B.Sc general in West Bengal, India ?

Date: 12 Aug 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Is there any bridge course/Special Hons(Maths) course offered in West Bengal (distance/regular) or any other Indian University (distance) after completing B.Sc general (10+2+3)system with Maths,Economics,Political Science? If yes, where it is offered? Is there any marks or age bar? What is the eligibility criteria?

I have always loved Maths but chose the wrong academic stream and also for some personal problems it has been a long gap after BSc. I want to be an online Maths tutor and also want to appear in WB SSC TET. Should I do again a B.Sc (Maths Hons/major), then M.Sc or only M.Sc. (Maths) to save time
in distance/regular mode?

If only M.Sc, then can I appear for TET for Maths (as I had Economics Hons but it cancelled in the 3rd year Part II, aggregate marks was about 41%, I studied Maths of 300 marks)?
What is the eligibility to appear for West Bengal SSC TET for Maths and what is the marks requirement?

I am ready to work hard but it will be great if the planning of courses be such that it saves time as it is a long gap after B.Sc. Besides, I want to add value to my CV. Please suggest University(distance/regular) of repute & importance.

Eager to pursue a special Honors course in West Bengal after B.Sc.? Know from experts where such a course is offered and draw out your future career path.

No responses found. Be the first to answer and make money from our revenue sharing programs.