Ask Experts » Computers » Blog and websites »

How to make blog searchable with keywords.

Date: 22 Aug 2016   Posted By: Ahmed Ali Khan Adnan     Group: Computers    Category: Blog and websites   

I started a blog on automobile engineering with URL http://aakautoengr.blogspot.in/. When I type the title of my blog on google search it displays the result. But when I search with keywords from my posts, my blog doesn't appear.
Can anybody show me a way to make my blog appear on search engine by searching with key words?

Having a problem using keywords in a blog? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: Mahesh    23 Aug 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

In order for making your blog searchable with keywords, your blog pages or posts needs to rank higher in SEO. And in order to rank better you have to make sure you reach more people. This can be done with backlinking, on page SEO, social media sharing etc. This way your page has better value for your page in SEO. Most likely this helps your blog to have better ranking. This process is a bit thorough and not something you can have fixed quickly. It takes month or so for results to display properly. So make sure you write better titles for posts. Also do some sharing of your post across the web. Build some genuine bakclinks. This should get you some position in the search results.

Author: Naresh Kumar Behera    23 Aug 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

There are many reasons to show your blog articles in google and other search engines. As your blog is created under blogspot of Google; you can make it very easily with some little but vital procedures. Just focus these points mentioned here below to promote your blog:
  1. Go to settings in blogspot dashboard > then write a description of less than 150 characters in the Meta tags 'description' box. The description should tell about your site/blog; ex: 'a blog about automobile engineering, services, electronics, maintenance, spare parts, etc.' Don't repeat the your keyword 'automobile' mostly.

2. In Settings > Basic, check to 'yes' in 'Add your blog to our listings?' and 'Let search engines find your blog?' options and save the changes. It will appear 'Listed on Blogger. Visible to search engines' there.

3. In Settings > Post, Comments and Sharing option, allow Google+ comments on this blog and check auto-share new published posts to your Google+ profile, where you need to associate your Google+ profile instead of your blogger profile. It helps promoting your site very easily and rapidly through Google.

4. While posting a new article, mention a description about the topic in the 'Search Description' box. It will surely allow your site / articles to be searched in Google's search engines. Be sure, you're not mentioning a lengthy sentence there; write a sentence related to the keywords of your article with maximum 150-180 characters.

5. Make a habit of regular posting in your blog. Post at least 2/3 posts in a week and share them in various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TumblR, LinkedIn, and Google+. You can use better photographs (not copied or already used images) to make the viewers attractive.

In this process, you can grab more viewers within a month of time. Please focus on your quality (with proper keywords as per your blog and search engine optimised keywords) and quantity (length) of your article while posting.

Read related posts: Sea