• Category: Other Jobs

About government jobs after 12th and career guidance

Searching for government job after 12th? Check out career advice from experts on this page.

I have dropped out from college after my marriage but now I want to do some work. Is there any government job after 12th with 52% marks. I love to write content also but not sure about my writing skills as I have never written content till date. What should I do for increasing my writing skills?
    Experts: do assist.
  • #138246
    Hello,
    Every state government has own exams government jobs e.g. MPSC for Maharashtra and GPSC for Gujarat. There are various post you might be eligible e.g. Clerk , Typist etc. Please go through sites of respective state to understand various post and eligibility.

Secondly, you need do some courses e.g. Govt. approved computer courses , typing courses, Industrial training (I.T.I.) courses. These will help you to get individual government running companies like state electricity board, BSNL etc. which recruits directly through advertisement. Also pursue your education, there is no age limit for education. Complete your graduation at least because most of jobs required graduates.

For your writing skills , improve vocabulary , try not to use dictionary in writing this will improve spelling knowledge, improve communication skills through talking and online forum responses. At last you have to be imaginative to writing because writing is all about what you think.

• #138256
    These are the following exams in which you can appear after 12th

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (10+2)
    2. SSC Stenographer Grade 'C' & 'D' Exam
    3. Railway RRB Group C & Group D Exams
    4. Junior Assistants

I would like to suggest you that you can at least complete you graduation because after graduation you have various opportunities in government jobs like bank jobs ,ssc cgl & more railway jobs.
    Now the banks clerk post has also the qualification required of graduation.

As you mentioned that you loves to write content but to pursue your career in writing you also need at least graduation .

Read about SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam here.