Ask Experts » Family & Life » Parenting »

Query about name mismatch in father and my documents

Date: 23 Aug 2016   Posted By: Beheruk Rajesh     Group: Family & Life    Category: Parenting   

There is name mismatch of my father in his and my certificates.
Will there be a problem in future for passport , domicile and for other document in which fathers documents are compulsory?
How to get rid of this problem?
Experts: do advice.

Is there a mismatch in father's name in yours and his documents? Check out this Ask Expert page for advice to resolve this issue.

Author: Kailash Kumar    24 Aug 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

It will primarily depend on the extent of variation or mismatch. Without knowing the exact details specific comments cannot be offered. However, in case there is no intentional error or a fraudulent objective, solutions to most of such issues are likely to be available. Generally, a sworn/notarized affidavit serves the purpose in most of the cases.

In my opinion, the author should study the website of the 'Passport Seva' - thoroughly and may consider submitting his application also for obtaining a passport in his name by observing the due procedure given in the guidelines. In case, he is unable to understand the same, then help of some other person may be taken for understanding the same.

Once the passport will be ready with the actual name of the author and his father then the same can be used as ID proof and the address proof in future. Alternatively, the author may get his Aadhar Card and PAN card also prepared with the correct names by observing due procedures regarding the same.

Author: Anju sharma    16 Sep 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Specifically for making passport you will not face that issue of name mismatch in your certificate as if you have any other government id proofs as voting card ration card . Or you can make a affidavit for that you require a valid government id prof. With a proper affidavit your problem can be solved.

Is this a good answer ?    

Author: gsadhiks    27 Sep 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

These type of question is raised earlier also. Yes the father's name should be same in all the certificate's. It can be changed by writing a letter to the concerned section for changing of name. For that you need to have any correct name id proof of your father. You have to contact to the concerned section and find out what is the procedure to change your father's name in your certificate and if there is a mistake in your father's document also please get that also changed.
For more details you check in this site

Is this a good answer ?    

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Online Members

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.