• Category: Other Jobs

How to learn article writting on different topics or ideas

Learning the method of article writing on various topics including tourism , travel , cooking, etc.

I am interested to do part time as an article writer . for this I need some sample or process of understanding papers so that I can proceed. various topics such as tourism, travel, cooking, photography, videography remote villages, culture etc.
  • #138320
    In my opinion, the author should start writing articles for IndiaStudy Channel and in the process hone his skills of writing articles. The IndiaStudyChannel is an authentic and reputed channel and as on date, several thousand articles are available in its resources. Cash credits are also awarded by ISC in the case of approved articles which may be as high as 120 in outstanding and exceptional cases.

One important aspect of the writing articles is to learn using HTML tags. Many articles on the subjects relating to HTML tags are already available in the ISC resources. However, perhaps the best way to learn HTML tags is actually writing articles using the same practically after thoroughly studying the related resources.

The editors of the articles section of the ISC are very cooperative and supportive and enable the authors to learn all aspects of writing articles .

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

• #138340
    In order to write articles on any topic, the best option is to just get started. By getting started, you understand how to improve from your mistakes. Different topics require different writing style. For example, education topic has a different style than the travel topics. Also photography is on a completely different level and requires more depth in the topic. So all in all you have to focus on how to write your thoughts. I'd suggest signing up to multiple websites and write articles on those topics. This helps you understand the topic much effectively and you can write accordingly. I'd suggest writing on ISC on some educational topics. In case of tech topics, you can write them on techulator.com. Also for the travel related topic, you can check indiatravelblogs website. So you can write on them and improve your writing style.