What is the procedure of passing a board examination as a private candidate?

Want to give Board exam as a private candidate? Searching for how to do so? Check out advice from experts on this page.

What is the procedure of passing a board examination as a private candidate? Please guide me as to what it means by a private candidate? Do such students are not required to attend any school and allowed to appear in the board examination without having any previous qualification credentials?
  • #139338
    Sir, your attitude towards your career is very good.I recently met a person who had went through this situation. don't know whether you were already have any education qualification .If you have ,it is well and good.Even some education institutions make attendance as mandatory in the final examination for private candidates also.But still some institutions which don't consider attendance in the final exams for private candidates. You can get those information by the people from your locality.As per my knowledge you can do board examinations as a private candidate in any institution by paying fee .Government also providing some direct leap methods for the candidates like you . Actually these type of methods being approving for S.S.C, Intermediate, M.s.c, M.tech but you should be clear that which path you are going to cull.