|Author: Mahesh 01 Sep 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The thing with losing weight is that you have to be pretty much consistent with it. You have to choose to the right balanced diet for your body. Also you have to count calories and consume the food which is good for you. And try to avoid food which may affect your body in the long run. Also the thing to note is that you have to do the exercise. The reason being that helps shape your muscles. Because not doing the exercise and letting the muscle to convert into fat may not be good for your body.
Here are some tips that you can follow.
1. Get diet plan from your doctor.
2. Eat healthy and avoid junk food.
3. Do exercise or walk. Daily.
4. Do meditation and yoga.
5. Think positive as that also helps the body.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 02 Sep 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
The following its may be tried in case you are sincerely interested to reduce weight-
1) Get your blood tested for thyroid profile and if you observe any elevation beyond 4.0 in the test result, the same is reflective of hypothyroidism. In that you would be prescribed thyronorm of suitable potency to shed excess weight.
2) You may take a small piece of Ginger prior to 20 minutes in both the times - lunch and dinner to step up your metabolism.
3) Include two buds of Garlic in the empty stomach followed by two glasses of hot water mixed 20 ml of lemon - juice in each glasses. Selenium present in the Garlic followed by addition of Citric - acid of the Lemon would cause the drop in weight. This has to be done on a Continious basis to get effective result.
4) Inclusion of Salad in the meals like Cucumber, Onion and Tomatoes must be included for hastening the process of weight - loss. Tomatoes contain Lycopene - an antioxidant which takes care of maintenance of weight.
5) Take enough sleep for at least of eight hours in night.
6) You must consume 2.5 litres of water daily to shed your excess weight.
7) Vigorous walking for 30 minutes in the morning is desirable to burn the excess fat of the body.
It would take some time in getting the perceptible result.
|Author: Raja 02 Sep 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Think positively to make sure that your are doing your exercises regularly. Calculate for a Year in the long term goal thinking.
Check you weight, have a note of the weight in the first day. Then calculate the waist size using the measuring tape and make a note of both.
Use a diary, monthly calendar, and a Notebook to measure your weight regularly.
Everyday wake up early and say to yourself today i am achieve the weight reduction and make it work. Think positive. Build confidence.
Even you can workout alternative days of a week initially.
Take a glass of warm water with Honey and few drops of lemon early in the morning.
Calculate the BMI. Check what should be your weight according to your height.
Set a target for reducing the weight.
City take atleast one hour for exercises breathing the fresh air in the Morning.
Make Daily Plans:
Spend atleast 45 minutes per day to one hour for your health.
1. Take walking for 30 minutes.
2. Include some tumbles for your hand also.
3. use a combination of both the exercises. This will take some time to adopt daily walking.
4. Choose a park, know the length, circle, or rectangle park distance. Calculate the rounds for everyday.
5. Check your weight after a week, there will be changes.
1. Avoid Fast foods and Junk foods.
2. Include Fresh juice after the breakfast, drink a lot of water.
3. In the afternoon include chappathi's in your meal along with vegetables.
4. Add Fruits during the evening, also when your are tired.
5. Try also in the evening to make some simple exercises, yoga or meditations.
Regularly check your Height,weight in a shopping mall where there is BMI. Usually the body will get from cold to warm then starts reducing burning the fat inside the body. It takes time to work.
Use a music when you are doing exercises that should tempt to do your exercise more. Not to use music while you are roads considering the safety.
|Author: Paresh Gujarati 05 Sep 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
These are simple but effective tips.
No need to do any fasting or medicinal course.
1. Just reduce your intake of those food having good amount of calories.
2. Have proper exercise schedule. This will burn extra fat.
3. Reduce the food quantity you eat in lunch, dinner and break fast.
4. Drink plenty of water