Ask Experts » Career Guidance » IT jobs »

Know about colleges offering Computer Hardware courses

Date: 31 Aug 2016   Posted By: Gaurav kashyap     Group: Career Guidance    Category: IT jobs   

I from Bareilly and have passed my graduation last year. Now I want to take admission in a computer hardware course. There are many colleges in my city. Some people suggested to take admission in Jetking Computer Institute. But there are many complaints against Jetking Institute. When I checked on internet about Jetking I am totally confused.
Is jetking is good option to take admission?
Experts: do suggest.

Wondering which colleges offer the best computer hardware courses? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    01 Sep 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

On their website, the company Jetking offers 100% placement guarantee on completing the course successfully. The career growth graph portrayed on their website from support engineer to the network administrator and beyond also appears to be realistic. The company has won many rewards and recognition also.

The nature of complaints mentioned by the author, are likely to be known to him only. In my, opinion the author should only focus on verifying the placement record of the company. In case the institute is able to fulfill their 100% placement guarantee , then all other types of complaints should be ignored.

Author: Raja    02 Sep 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Good you are thinking about to take a course regarding the computer courses.

Jetking is a computer Hardware and Networking training institute trains students based on their interest both technical and non technical. It seems a reputed institute
which offers a lot of course. It also got a Brand Trust award in the year 2014. Ask them in which cities do they place students after the course completion. Know more and make a decision.

Its also good to know about other computer centers in your area to compare with the Jetking. If you are planning to take up a international certification, most of the
computer centers do coach for them. But the fees will be separate for the International certification to take up the exam in the Authorized center for the examination.
Know the courses which interest you, make sure the placements still exists every year. Then its a good idea to take up the course.
Its also best not only depend on the computer centers, your efforts are also more important in learning things. Along with the computer courses its better
to learn the Aptitudes, soft skills training, along with spoken and written English to take up the interviews after the courses are over.