Diploma in Petroleum Refining Engineering

Date: 07 Sep 2016   Posted By: thiyagu     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am from Erode (Tamil Nadu, India). I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 2008. Now I would like to study one year Distance Diploma course.
Which course ihas more job vacancy in Gulf countries?
I know that Annamalai University (Tamil Nadu )offers the following Diploma course through Distance learning:
1. Diploma Petroleum Refining Engineering .
2. Diploma in Welding Engineering and Technology
3. Diploma in Industrial Safety
4. Diploma in Quality Management
5. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
Awaiting advice.

Confused about doing distance diploma in petroleum refining engineering? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    09 Sep 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

In my opinion, Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is likely to fetch more job in case the candidate acquires real skill and expertise in such fields instead of merely acquiring a diploma. From jobs point of view, any degree or diploma has no value. It helps only in submitting applications where minimum eligibility criteria are specified as the degree or diploma concerned. However, during job interview, their actual knowledge is assessed by the experienced persons and a decision about offering the job or otherwise is taken accordingly. Even after getting a job, in case the candidates are not able to deliver the results, they are likely to be fired by the company.

Therefore, the author should opt for the diploma course, depending upon his aptitude and capacity/willingness to do hard work in the chosen field for becoming successful later and get a stable job.