|Author: Kailash Kumar 09 Sep 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
The MBA degree itself is a post graduation degree and ideally, there should not be any need to complete any short term course after completing MBA for finding a job.
However, the author may consider following courses -
1. The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA; www.iica.in) offers an online certificate program in CSR which is of 9 months duration. The eligibility criteria for admission is a bachelor's degree of a minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with a minimum percentage of 45%.
2.The IGNOU offers 'Certificate in NGO Management (CNM)' program. The minimum and maximum duration of the course is six months and two years respectively, and the eligibility criteria for admission are 10+2 or matriculation with at least three years of work experience in the NGO sector.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 09 Sep 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Post graduate degree in management such as Finance and Banking Service from a reputed institution such as IIM, Xavier's institute makes an aspirant armoured with latest techniques in that particular domain and as such you may enjoy excellent oppurtunities in terms of jobs.
However taking up the following courses would be benificial for you for strengthening your knowledge and better future - prospects in future. These are as follows -
1) Charted Financial Accountant though it may appear tough at the initial stage but with a prudent planning you may achieve the same. In order to clarify your doubt, you may take up the help of some of prevailing institutes available in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumba and Chennai etc. Details can be surfed through Internet.
2) Similarly Company - secretaryship is one of the best choices for the further growth provided you do have inclination for it.
|Author: Raja 20 Sep 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Its good you have done your M.B.A in Finance .There are certain professional courses like
1. Charted Financial Analyst - Its good Certification since you posses a Post Graduate degree in the same field. The career can be made in the Investment Banking, fund management,equity research. Either one or in a combination of two career.
2. The Certified Financial Planner - One of the certification most of the MBA's Choose. This gives you training in personal finance in certain areas like Insurance planning,Tax planning, Estate Planning Career can be out of wealth Management. Jobs can be found at Banks, Wealth Management companies, Mutual Fund, Insurance companies.
3. Chartered Alternate Investment Analyst - Globally recognized certificate for Managing, Analyzing, distributing, also regulating alternative investments. This certification provides broad knowledge, expertise in demonstration, also credibility globally in alternatives.
4. Financial Risk Manager -- This certification is for managing risk in the investments in companies. The career growth is for risk management in Banks, Non- banking financial firms, Corporate houses.
5. Financial Modeling and Investment Banking Programs -- This certification is good for Equity research also for investment banking careers. Also careers in equity research and in financial research.
Is this a good answer ?