Its good you have done your M.B.A in Finance .There are certain professional courses like
1. Charted Financial Analyst - Its good Certification since you posses a Post Graduate degree in the same field. The career can be made in the Investment Banking, fund management,equity research. Either one or in a combination of two career.
2. The Certified Financial Planner - One of the certification most of the MBA's Choose. This gives you training in personal finance in certain areas like Insurance planning,Tax planning, Estate Planning Career can be out of wealth Management. Jobs can be found at Banks, Wealth Management companies, Mutual Fund, Insurance companies.
3. Chartered Alternate Investment Analyst - Globally recognized certificate for Managing, Analyzing, distributing, also regulating alternative investments. This certification provides broad knowledge, expertise in demonstration, also credibility globally in alternatives.
4. Financial Risk Manager -- This certification is for managing risk in the investments in companies. The career growth is for risk management in Banks, Non- banking financial firms, Corporate houses.
5. Financial Modeling and Investment Banking Programs -- This certification is good for Equity research also for investment banking careers. Also careers in equity research and in financial research.