Need help for building a computer for music production
Want to build a computer for music production? Unsure of which components to use? Find guidance from experts on this page.
I am trying to build a PC for producing music, audio engineering, FL Studio, and Photoshop. I use them all on a daily basis and would like to keep this build as cheap as possible. I have researched and prepared a rough list of parts. Can you let me know if I am forgetting anything like fans, better RAM, different video card ect. I will not need the following:
1. A CD/DVD Burner/Reader
2. an operating system.
Here is what I have so far:
1. AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor
2. Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard
3. Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
4. Asus Radeon HD 6450 1GB Video Card
5. NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
6.Corsair CSM 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
7. WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive
Experts: do guide.