• Category: BPO and KPO jobs

Is there any government certified course on BPO with job prospects?

Looking out for a government certified BPO course? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I want to know whether any government certified course on BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) exists. If yes, please let me know under which University BPO course is available and the detail course duration, fees structure, essential qualification, affiliation, accreditation, etc.
    In addition, are there any job prospects in government sector for BPO certified candidates?
    I need complete information about the BPO course and job chances by government of India.
  • #138728
    Once a person is get recruited for any BPO . Company itself gives training for 3 years. As of now I never came across for any such course. As for bpo job there is no specifically mentioned that only specific stream graduate can apply. Even after passing 12th one can get bpo job . Only condition is communication skills must be good. So might be because of that as of now no courses formed . Work on communications skills some what basic computer knowledge one can get bpo job. And training company will provide .

• #139081
    If,any one can join BPO jobs, there's no qualification but, skills- and quality standards body for the business process outsourcing. those can who completed 12th, graduate or master degree in any subject. BPOs job means providing services like tele-banking, e-commerce, call center. In India so many institutes is providing this type short or long term certificate courses in various states.
    "Knowledge is power"