- Apple is launching its first wireless headphones known as airpods. It will consist of two ear buds. Look of these ear buds will be similar to that of earpods. Each of them however is designed to sit separately in each ear.
- It will also carry accelerometres and microphones.
- W1 i.e., Apple's first wireless chip will power airpods.
- Airpods through bluetooth will connect with other devices.
- They are powered with 5 hours life on a single charge. Power bank comes with it for charging purpose.
- Double tap option on it helps to pause or play music and even for launching Siri.
- They are not made water proof but can resist sweat and rain.
Here are the changes which will differentiate Apple's AirPods with EarPods.
1) In Airpods following changes are made-
2) Analog headphone jack is dropped.
3) Fast processors,
4) Bright and improved displays,
5) Stereo speakers,
6) Analog adapter,
7) Lightning enabled power bank,
8) Additional sensors.