• Category: Investments

Drop shipping business in india

Want to start a drop shipping business in India? Find advice from experts on this page.

I need to know how to start a drop shipping business in India. I don't need any website links or blogs explaining that. Because most blogs and websites explaining drop shipping are not in India. I need a full explanation like how to start, how to find a wholesale merchant, how do I get the money from customers.
    Experts: do assist.
  • #138668
    There are some of the things that one needs to know before starting the drop shipping business in India. You need the following setup before you have a decent business.

1. Business under LLP or Pvt ltd.
    2. VAT
    3. TIN, CST
    4. Compliance for the logistics
    5. Customs permit in case you are importing and exporting in larger number

Also you have to get some strategy on which buyer or the raw material provider you can get for thee product. And that means you have to stay ahead in the market supply and demand side too. It takes time to setup the inventory and getting the material.

Once you are ready with the shop and the website. Next is to find the customers online. You can use amazon or ebay You can also use the adwords and facebook ads. And focus more on the ads for getting some customers. It takes time to build drop shipping business so earlier you start the better.