• Category: Nutrition

Eye problem after Myopia surgery and recommendation of eye drops

Having a problem after myopia surgery? Looking out for the best eye drops? Find advice from experts on this page.

I have undergone myopia surgery three years back. But from the last few months my eyes pains whenever I see TV, go in the sun, use mobile or even cook.
    My doctor recommended me Hyvet Eye drops by Sunways Pharma of sodium Hyaluronate 0.18% salt. Then he recommended Arottear eye drops of Carboxymethyl Cellulose 0.5% by Aromed Pharma. Actually right after the surgery he is not paying attention towards me.
    I just want know:
    Which salt is better for me?
    Sodium Hyaluronate 0.18% or Carboxymethy Cellulose 0.5% for long term or regular use?
    And if your answer is Hyvet, do suggest me an alternate to Hyvet as it is not easily available in J&K?
    Can you suggest any eye food supplement that I can have to keep my eyesight stable?
    Experts: do guide.
  • #145436
    Uses of Hyvet Eye Drop :-Hyvet Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eye disease.

Main constituent of Hyvet Eye Drop is sodium Hyaluronate 0.18% salt. Sodium hyaluronate is a derivate of hyaluronic acid which occurs naturally in body tissues such as connective tissues and helps to maintain hydration balance and supports natural healing process

Substitutes of Hyvet Eye Drop :
    >>Drop Hyvisc Plus
    >> Drop Ryvisc Plus