• Category: Networking

How can I do freelancing in Networking.

Wondering how to take up a freelancing career in networking? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I have graduated as B.Tech in EC, but currently I am doing a Government job. I am not satisfied with this job. Actually being a B.tech I want to do some technical work in networking. I have done training in cloud computing and have some knowledge of LAN/WAN etc.
    Can you suggest me any sites which provide freelancing in networking and where I can learn some further technology related information?
    Experts: do suggest.
  • #138917
    Its good that you have completed your graduation, but as per your query are you seriously looking freelancing networking because there is a site named freelancer which has many openings for freelancer networking and for one year the site provides you free then you need to pay. But before registering be careful to check whether it is genuine or not. Instead that I would suggest you that to apply for some other job which is suits your graduation.
    Actually to have satisfaction in any job is in ourselves only.

• #138939
    Networking industry usually does have some of the temp positions. And this temporary requirements in the MNC and some of the small business can be a good option too. You need to build freelance resume, different from your regular job resume. This way you can show the experience on the paper. Most of the people build the resume even from the small jobs they do with projects. Same principle here with freelancing in networking. I suggest paying attention to the temp jobs category on quickr and olx. They have most of the temporary jobs section there. And you can check that out and choose the job that you can do. Also make more connections and this way you can get some leads. I'd say keep in touch with friends who are into this sort of profession as they can be handy for getting leads.