How to apply online for University of Mumbai migration certificate

Wondering how to apply online for a migration certificate from Mumbai university? Check out responses from experts on this page.

It has been more than a month now and I am trying to register myself to get the migration certificate from Mumbai University. I am so frustrated by now that I can't think of anything anymore. I have tried calling up the university millions of times but nobody picks up. After trying 100s of time I managed to register myself, uploaded my photo and certificates, received their message and mail with userid and pass word. Now I can't login with that userid. All I want to do is apply for a migration certificate as I cannot travel back to Mumbai with a 2 year old and have no option but to ask for it online. How do I proceed? Awaiting advice.
  • #139284
    It seems as per the text mentioned in the migration certificate application form from the University of Mumbai, it should be filled up by you (as the student) but it must be submitted through the Principal or Head of the institution or college which you last attended. Perhaps you have not done this and hence you have not been issued the certificate.

Have you also submitted the requisite Demand Draft? Please refer to the page which gives instructions on applying for a migration certificate

You could try contacting the Registrar at the Fort campus:
    Dr. M.A. Khan
    Ph: +91 22 2270 2344
    E-mail : registrar@fort.mu.ac.in

I would also suggest that you contact via phone/email the Principal or Head of the institution or college where you studied last and seek his/her guidance and help.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.