• Category: Insurance

Next guidance and expert advice on Jeevan Saral life insurance

Have a query about Jeevan Saral Life Insurance policy? Check out advice from experts on this page.

I have a query about the Jeevan Saral Policy whose details are:
    Sum Assured : 27,62,500
    Enrolled at the Age : 37 Years
    Enrolled date : 28/11/2011
    Policy Name : Jeevan Saral T-165
    Policy Term : 33 Years
    Premium (Annually) : 1,32,710

Question 1: Is Jeevan Saral a good plan. How much I can expect if I surrender now

Question 2: How much I can expect if I surrender after 10 years from enrolled date

Question 3: How much I can expect if I surrender after 15 years from enrolled date

Awaiting advice.
  • #151187
    It is one of the most beneficial endowment plan that provides a lump sum amount of 250 times of the premium paid.
    In case of of surrendering the plan:
    Guaranteed surrender value is equal to 30% of all the premiums paid with out fail minus premium of the first year.
    Special surrender value is equal to 80% of maturity sum assured for 3 years or more, payment of premiums for less than a period of 4 years have made and 90% of maturity sum assured for 4 years or more, payment of premiums to a period of 5 years and 100% of maturity sum is assured for 5 years or more, and loan facilities are also available to this plan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.