Job relevance of BPP Course & Graduate degree from IGNOU

Worried about career prospects with IGNOU academic qualifications? Get quick information on whether or not BPP Course and a graduate degree from IGNOU will affect job prospects.

As I could not complete my 12th from a regular school due to some reasons, I came to know about the BPP course from IGNOU followed by graduation from the same university. I wish to complete BPP, do BBA and also pursue a course in Digital Marketing in future. (starting with Google Adwords & Google Analytics). After BPP, I can do BBA from IGNOU on a part time basis & study for a degree in Digital Marketing simultaneously from some other institute.

I have heard a lot about IGNOU since it is one of the best government universities of India. Could you please tell me how relevant are these degrees as I do not want to face any problem with regards my job or career in future. Let me know its relevance in India in all top companies as well as abroad. Kindly assist.
  • #138940
    Bachelor Preparotary Programme known as BPP course has been designed by IGNOU to take care of such aspirants who want to clear the course of graduation level without having passed 10+2 from any recognised Board. The examination for the BPP course is held twice a year - January and July and the minimum marking to clear the same has been fixed 36 percent.
    IGNOU is definitely a renowned institution and any graduation degree earned through this open University would be a valid degree for the persuasion of any career relevant to you.
    Your idea to go ahead for BBA through IGNOU seems to be a rational idea provided you complete digital marketing through a recognised university and by the time, you earn enough exposure in this field. Always keep in mind, the job market is very competitive and hence update knowledge in the same field is desirable.
    After completion of the course of digital marketing, grab any offer in the similar line so as to enhance your experience and later on the strength of your experience and grip over the field would open up avenues in Multinational - companies.

• #138943
    The full form of BPP is Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP). This course is for those enrolled students who want to do Graduation from IGNOU, but have not completed X+II.

As IGNOU is a Central University recognised by UGC, the Graduation degrees awarded by the University are accepted for any purpose.

If you pursue BBA from IGNOU and go for a Digital Marketing course, your chance for getting employment would definitely be higher.