Best coaching centre for IIT-JEE in Indore

Planning to prepare for IIT-JEE by taking up coaching at an Indore centre? Check out the list of coaching centres in Indore which would provide you with the best study material to prepare for IIT-JEE

I am looking for a coaching centre in Indore to prepare for IIT-JEE. Which coaching center's study material will be helpful to clear IIT-JEE?
  • #139004
    There are many institutions where you can get good notes and material even I have compared the notes of Allen, Catalyser and Bansal and among these I would suggest you to go for Catalyser since its material is in proper sequence and will help you better.

• #139005
    So far as Indore city is concerned, Allen is the oldest and most trusted coaching institute for IIT entrance. It has three branches within Indore. The success rate is also noteworthy. Besides Allen, Bansal and Catalyser are also known for IIT entrance examination.

• #139077
    Coaching centers for IIT-JEE in Indore:-
    * Allen Career Institute,
    * Stratford Academy,
    * CatalyseR-Newton's Villa,
    * Chandra Academy.

All these institutes or training centers are best when comes to teaching as well as providing study material for IIT-JEE material.