• Category: Training Centres

Can I give CTET exam if I have D Ed from Bhoj university

Planning for studing B Ed distance education? confused whether you can give CTET after D Ed? Check out this Ask Expert page for response from experts.

Can Bhoj university candidate give CTET exam. I am going to give entrance exam of D Ed from Bhoj university. I have completed BCA and have four years experience of teaching.
    So can I do B Ed from any good university which provides distance education?
    When will the CTET exam held?
    If I clear this exam can I get job in MP because I live in MP?
    Experts: do respond.
  • #139078
    * Yes, you can give CTET exam.
    * CTET exam was on 18th of Sept. You may have to wait for a while to appear for the next one. Next exam will be conducted after 6 months.
    * Yes, you can do B.Ed from a university through distance education course.
    * After clearing CTET you can get teaching jobs. However, it is not guaranteed as it depends on other factors too and also whether you will be given a placement in MP or elsewhere too depends on vacancy as well as on number of other factors.

• #139095
    Yes, you can appear for CTET examination.
    CTET examination is held twice and for the same the dates are notified in advance from the authorities.
    Yes, B.Ed can be done through distance mode.
    After clearing CTET, you can apply for the teaching job but your absorption as a teacher would depend upon your several factors such as the number of vacancies available in the state and your oral interview etc.