Looking at the job - market, you will get several opportunities where there are fair chances of your absorption and accordingly you may go ahead in that direction.
1) Since you have graduated in IT field and as such a thorough brushing up your course is required so as to get through the interview - process. Confidence and patience would be required to crack the Interview.
2) There is a vast scope for absorption in both Nationalized and Private Banks as Probationary officers provided you have an inclination for such jobs.
3) If you are ambitious and want to make a career in IAS, you can sincerely prepare for it.
4) If interested in teaching profession in an Engineering - college, you can apply for the same. Later you can clear GATE so that you can pursue your M.Tech degree which can open up avenues in both teaching - field or in the Research - line.
5) There are many tutorial Institutes such as FIITJEE, Bansal - tutorials, Akash etc where you can get a job to teach any one of the subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and there you can teach the subject in which you have the greatest inclination.
6) By clearing the state - level civil service, you can make your headway as BDO in the state - government.